DIGITAL Baby Shower Invitation, It's A Girl, Sweet Baby Girl, Blush Pink Flower Pastel Party, DIY at Home Printable Invite Download 042
Instant download invitation! This invite is editable directly in your browser or on your mobile device designed for you by Belle Lane Designs using Corjil.com. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes! No need to download any software, fonts, or wait on proofs.
• Try before you buy!
• Copy and paste this URL into your browser and see how easy it is:
♥THIS ITEM INCLUDES
• Editable Invitation Digital Download in 5" x 7"
♥HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose your design and complete your purchase.
2. Look for an email from Corjl (sent to the email address on your Etsy account).
3. Follow the link to access your editable invitation.
4. Edit your invitation, save, and download the file in your preferred format.
5. Print at home or a local print shop, or send via email or text.
♥SO EASY AND FUN!
• No software to download
• User friendly and easy!
• Works with mobile devices and web browsers
• Edit and enter text instantly (some main text is not editable)
• Save as a JPG file for photo lab printing
• Save as a PDF file for home and copy center printing
• No printing material is provided- Digital files you need to edit and print yourself at home or order physical products elsewhere
• Graphics are NOT editable
♥INFO & REGRETS
• No physical item will be shipped OR printed. This item is only supplying a digital PDF/JPEG/PNG file.
• NO CANCELLATION OR REFUND IS PROVIDED.
• Files/templates designs are sold as seen. We offer NO editing on instant download files.
• This is an instant downloadable file. If there are any issues with the files/templates, please contact us and we'll help you with any troubleshooting.
• We do not send these files/templates to your email. It is customer responsibility to download your own files.
• We are not responsible for editing this file.
• By purchasing this listing you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and understand what you are purchasing.
• Use your file to print professionally at stores like Staples or Office Depot, or a local print shop
• Print at home for a less expensive DIY option
• When printing at home, heavier card stock is recommended (we prefer to use #110 lb paper).
• Always run a single test print before printing everything to make sure everything looks good.
• Make sure your printer settings are set to the '100%' or 'Actual Size' before printing.